Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bangkok Trails

Greeting From the Hottest Place ever!
Imagine Living in a oven 24 hours! I wonder how the thais get their patience and their cheey smiles all year round 365! Amazing !!

As usual we went out shopping all nice and DRY.. and came back sore and Sweaty. I cant really dictate what happened exactly on which days and the places i went to each day, BBT! gosh.. like that sheep boy we went back 3 bags Fuuuullll...! (or More really)

Each night we were achy and sore.. and really i should not .. I repeat!! SHOULD NOT! wear my neckermans long distance! Good old flip flops are the way to go.

Okay So in a lump.. i went to Platitum Fashion Mall, Pratunam Market Place, MBK, Big C Supermarket, Central World Plaza, Pantip Plaza, random Shops arounds the corners,Chinatown(Yaowaraj).

I did a full hall of beauty treatments ahha.. Weisze! I know where to bring us next round! After been hair dyed, eye lash permed, Mani and Pedicured, Aroma-oil full body massaged.. i feel like a whole different person! Quite a amazing feeling...

I thought i wasnt really the kinda girl who would sit on the chair patiently while my hair gets dyed in a funky colour for 2-3 hours... ahha.. but apparrently.. i thought wrong.

What helped to get the edge off was the in built thought in every girls mind-"The price to pay for beauty" is playing in my head together with the when-rushing-to-board-in-hongkong-airport-song repeatedly.

As fidgety as i am the above seemed to help. Ooh and did i mention.. they also have me in front of this computr now so i can blog and surf while waiting for the hair colour to set!

*LOL* What an adventur with mum !~

No comments:

Post a Comment