Friday, March 13, 2009

Strangely fruitful Friday 13th


I hope Friday the 13th was kind to all you readers.


Knowing that by some force of nature that the influence of friday the 13th has on us. I decided to welcome it with open arms. I take Friday the 13th as a day where find comfort tagging whatever bad thing that happen that day and linking it up to reassure myself that such "swayness" (if any) only happens once every year. So thank goodness.

Today was strangely quite fruitful. Other than Dr yap sick today and other small things that happen. I think we made it through pretty safe today. D yap mentioned that i was very cheery this morning and that he could feel my energy. He commented that i gave him the energy today yeayness! Then i commented that someone once said the same thing ahha. He then apologised for indirectly reminding me of him. I then continued by saying that its okay now we're all good friends trying very hard to live our lives. =) 

I'm so proud of myself today haha.. I am amazed at how naturally confident that sentence came out. What a strange friday 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment