Sunday, April 5, 2009

Powerful nice girl?


I'm always battling this dilemma. Struggling between being a nice person and being someone with authority. I dont like feeling bad after correcting my team members. Neither do i enjoy picking on them. We all just want to do our jobs. When things get too friendly it gets complicated. how do you draw the line where respect, age, authority and friendship lie? 

I feel like a mum.. at work and at home. I should slow down.. worry less. Though it still bugs me that the bosses are not as worried as i am abt where things are going. At this rate it is so difficult for me to convince my mum again. Who has been nagging AGAIN for me to move on to another company. she says my pay... sucks =( .

It doesnt help that all my "friends" decide to either have depression or are emotionally unavailable or just too tired to help. I look at my phone and gosh.. no one person pops up in my mind. Why do i feel like this ever so often? Mum says i need new friends.. i cant disagree.

Dear God, 
Show me the "light"?

From the forever worried random girl


  

No comments:

Post a Comment