Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the 2 ppl in my life






A sudden rush of emotions overwhelmed me today. I remember bawling like today a few years back. The same kinda painful release of emotions. I'm not your regular kick up a fuss and cry out loud and whine kinda girl. I have that cry silently held back want-to-be-brave sorta tears. Thankfully only very few besides family have seen me at my worst.


With bee swollened eyes, saliva and mucus slobbering in a curled up position. I really thought they were the best then. Even when they never said any comforting words after the breakup. I'm so thankful they just laid in bed and comforted me while i cried myself to sleep. After making that heart breaking decison then, I couldnt cry for days and felt so clogged up. While crying i remember thanking GOD for them.


Somehow, when weisze tells me that she is very proud of my efforts and gives me encouragement in forms of little letters and messages, I feel really awesome. I feel comforted that sometimes when i call sam when i fall sick he offers to come with food and comfort.


Our airport trips and cook outs. Even when our group becomes bigger with gfs and bfs.. I think i'd still have that bit of selfishness to meet with just the two of them to have our "intense grown up thoughts". I think its come to a point that i dont think i can survive properly without these 2 people somewhere hovering in my life. I miss you guys!! I havent given u guys a decent hug in years! We gotta find an excuse meet soon, Just us!

No comments:

Post a Comment