Sunday, May 9, 2010

Feeling Loved.. with a tinge of "I'm Puzzled"



I'm so sorry i've been Cutting everyone's phone calls this week.(Sorry shermy and Sam) I was mad working and rushing to get certain events outta the way. Praise GOD! the event went rather smooth even with all the pressure and all the small but short hiccups. I feel so loved recently. Can feel mu shi has been feeling for me too.. and everyone at church has been asking where has my cheery energetic self gone. So got alot of Sayang sayangs from mummy and colleagues. Feeling Loved!

Plus! today sam gave me the sweetest thing! He gave me a BB! Blue bible! ahah.. Loves Blue... I think i would have smacked him if he gave me a pink one. more than 10 years of friendship.. at least he got that right.. ASk him now when my birthday is and he'll be caught in hesitation. He also got me another book by A. W. Tozer. Living as a Christian. Havent read it yet. But will get down to it.. eventually. Haha.. Thank you Aunty Sam! hugs!


On another note. Colvin commented about something during church to me which like many things.. i did not really care too much about it.. but like a lingering thought that was waiting to catch my attention. This comment eventually caught up with me and i pondered abit more into it.. and i thought.. HMMMMMM... Did he mean.. THIS!? I got abit confused like i always do if i dont ahve a YEs NO straight answer. Then as usual i thought in the more positive side first.. and then myairy-fairy thoughts got the better of me .. and i Shun them away like preetty butterflies in the garden. And thought.. Aiyah.. CANNOT BE LAH..


This pondering what ifs and Hoping is so.. teenager stuff. I'm too over aged for this. Haha... I figured anything i'm not sure of I'll let GOD decide. Even though a BIG part of me want s to know what he has planned for this HOT and COLD. I know everything has its time. I'm sure GOD is tired of seeing me ponder and dance around this idea over and over too many times to call it healthy.


Anyways.. I'm just thankful and feeling awfully blessed to be able to have GOD to sai-nai to. Haha.. At least i know he wont be sick of hearing me whine!

No comments:

Post a Comment