Monday, July 19, 2010

Afraid of Uncertainty... NOT!


Jesus is the coolest really!

You know i've been reading matthew in the bible recently and in alot of parables Jesus is scolding the deciples that they have little faith. Sometimes, i think we really should be scolded for our lack of faith. I often wish i was braver to overcome all the little problems in my life.

My constant self reminder:

When i get thoroughly drained.
-To pray.. and oddly enough get peace within me and get more energy.
When frustration sets in and the situation is too sticky for me to handle.
-To pray for Calmness and Wisdom to solve
When i feel stuck and lost
-To pray for a push in the right direction
When all odds are against me and i feel stuck in a pressure cooker
-To pray to not use harsh words and have patience that things will unravel to be better.

Just as i feel kinda lost, the daily bread today was talking about HOPE. (See! Its not luck or coincidence... Its planned HE knows you and knows what you need when you need it. =))

Many claim to have hope, but only those whose hope is Christ can claim it with certainty. Hope comes not from strength, intelligence, or favorable circumstances, but from the Lord. As Maker of heaven and earth, He alone has the right to promise hope and the power to keep the promise.- taken from Daily Bread RBC

"The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures." -snippets from the song Amazing Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment