Monday, February 2, 2009

A glimpse of reality


I went to visit my neighbourhood doctor to get some meds today. It was kinda early but i thought since the were 24 hours they would be open by then. Well, the clinic decided to cut operation cost i guess so their opening at 8 in the morning to 12midnight with only one doctor.

Anyways i was waiting for my turn and there was this man and woman whom i thought was a couple but turned out to be just friends. The Women was talking about how the Man could save his marriage. Interesting really. I wondered if i'd go to sam for marriage advice. Then in the late morning i received a invite from a friend i met in poly to her ROM. What luck! 

Well.. what a day!

As our friends get married off one by one..
I get less and less scared of it...
Odd isnt it?

May we all work on our happily ever afters..

No comments:

Post a Comment