Sunday, March 22, 2009

I feel blessed... But...Unsure?


Last few days was kinda passing way too fast for my liking.
Its switching way too fast for me to calm down and cool off before even thinking how i can express my emotions. I just wished i had a little more time to settle into each feeling better.

Everytime i feel kinda lonely and wish i had someone to lead on. HE plans for some good thing to happen or someone to happen to pop into my life to keep me entertained for a while. Lately, HE gave me opportunity to try out something i'd always wanted. Now i'm just waiting for a reply to see if i can grab that opportunity. 

I think God's trying to guide me into a direction. Maybe HE's trying to tell me not to worry and that he has it all planned out for me? I am just too curious about the plan! See how HE teases me when he only shows me snippets of my life and how it could be! 

I was kinda excited a few days ago about this new opportunity but found no one really free to share this.. But its okay.. You all know now. Esther commented that weisze and my previous entry was a little harsh. I wrote that entry feeling rather disappointed with a good friends. I wanted to convey my feelings of disappointment unto them. Despite the numerous nudges and hints and blatant fact thrown at them, there was no progress. The sad truth is.. and zaid's always telling me this.. IS THAT.. If your friends dont make an effort to meet then forget them. Maybe we're all growing apart?

I told GOD i will try to be kind-er. 
I'd be kinder to the people who neglect me and understand that they are spending their time doing something worth while.
I'd be kinder to the people whom i cannot stand even breathing my air and tell myself that YES i will be courteous and smile and even create casual talk besides saying HI and BYE.
I'd be kinder and more tolerable about the small things(even though it irks me so) because every BIG thing in life is made up of small stuff.


BUT! its so hard!! =(





No comments:

Post a Comment