Saturday, April 18, 2009

Living in Content vs Living Cluelessly

A friend commented that i am always complaining about not meeting expectations fast enough. I do realise that i havent been  savoring my victories much or basking in my glory. In fact, i think i kinda dismiss it like it was a stepping stone which was just part of the expectation. Looking back at my past few entries i think i preetty much turned into a super big sour puss and just very un-contented with alot, nick-picking the impossible, having unreasonably demanding expectations in such short period of time. She says i am possibly being pressured by mum and her expectations for me. All thanks to all the men living with us, slowly but steadily giving us more reason to embrace divorce and singlehood. 




I think never knew stopping to smell the flowers and savoring victories was this difficult! 

No comments:

Post a Comment