Sunday, May 9, 2010

Everything is GOD.. everything is possible with GOD


Eli Stone

I'm glad i watched this episode. "Dr Chan" told Eli after he was diagnosed with a funny tumour in his head that caused him to hvae hallucinations about george michael and his dad. Dr Chan says there are two parts to this the scientific part and the divine part. It depends on which you choose to believe in. There is a reason why everything is such a coincidence. Maybe u are like a prophet. Eli denied this accusation and supported it by saying he doesnt even believe in GOD. Dr Chan says.. but u believe in righteousness and fairness and love dont u. Even the sun rising is all GOD. Everything is GOD.

LOve this show... Epic really.. I think i got my answer.. to my ponderings.. I will get closer in my sabbatical. =)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sister in Christ! Love your site! I also love that you wrote about Eli Stone.

    ReplyDelete