Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Korean influence


Koreans guys are uber cute! There .. i said it.. ahah.. I know of too many that will agree. Mum would be the first to jump up and agree. Mum's been snooping around again with her concerned look asking if i have anyone that i like. I think she is feeling abit torn again about me leaving. She 's maybe having withdrawal syndrome again-Its her style. Its a cycle. She gets all excited about my new career path and opportunity.. then when it sinks in that i need to leave for Aussie, she feels that pang of sadness but rubs it away in exchange for a Its-for-her-own-good-and-its-a-good-experience thoughts. Then.. the thought of me actually leaving.. sinks in and gets to her the hard way and thus withdrawal syndrome. There is a up side to this and here it is- After waddling in that stage she gets uber happy when i do .. do well and get settled and she feels .. YES! completed one childs journey.. look at how she's grown.. then she goes and pat herself on the back and goes.. well done self!

Stages of change.... AMazing isnt it. Mum's awesome that way. I am crossing my fingers and hoping i get the same neurotic mum like nurturing technics that will drive my children crazy when i grow up! So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment