Monday, June 21, 2010

Facebook As a double edge sword


Perception and Perspective plays a part in this theory of facebook being a double edge sword. Just seconds ago i had a epiphany again. Love those.

If your feeling in the pits which i was minutes earlier. Looking at facebook posts from your friend in Korea having fun during world cup and another friend Graduating or another busy complaining about the choices of whether Toyko or HK for her family trip. Well.. Uuh.. is it me or do does everyone feel a tinge.. or maybe a gulp of sour grapes! I'm dead envious and green eye jealous of their so happening lifestyle. I know this is just a moment. Cause once i tune back to my positive self again i'll be fine... But i'm not fine now! So thus this venting post.

Double edge sword cause it depends on how u see it. It can be OOuh man.. my life stinks and is like plain plain shit-o boring. Or Wow.. i have cool friends and dang! facebook is uber cool i can comment on my friends comments!

So there. My epiphany.

No comments:

Post a Comment