Monday, June 21, 2010

I love Jane!



I love Jane! She's so sweet really. I love taking to her and she is SOO Sweet! I love how she has that older sister I'll look after you Gung-ho kinda loyalty with jussst a touch of innocent and pure sweetness. You know the kinda honey that is super raw? The kind that comes with the honeycone it has that i'm sweet but not artifically sweetened kinda taste? Yea... That JUST JANE!

She hates that i call her Jane-Y and thus JUST JANE is just her! And i love that she's just jane. Not afraid to say that hey! i don't like when you do that, but afraid that she'll hurt your feelings so she'll tell you later cos its just her. I like that she's so awesomely TRUE BLUE and PURE that way. Just like how young small little people-Kids tell you and talk to you. They tell you the truth and they give you innocently in pure good intentions. On a side note: Never ask your kid if you look fat in anything.
I like her interesting style too. She has the I am always on holiday specifically in BALI look.. ALL THE TIME. Do notice the Prints and non -CHAT4 CHAT4 full cotton clothes and the straw bags she wants to get to complete her look but i am totally disapproving of. We have come up with a full proof guideline for her style too. If you ever want to get anything please get something that is simple.. BUT complicated... Difficult.. Yet Easy.. Modern But traditional... Conflicting eh? Just think Holiday in Bali.. block out everything else.

I just mentioned to her on our super long bus journey back home yesterday that she's like a diamond in the rough really. It really takes a special person to discover her and then after polishing.. she'll be so shiny lah i tell you!


No comments:

Post a Comment