Monday, March 22, 2010

On a Rainy Day like this..


Just when u want to snuggle in bed under the sheets...I had a sudden urge to be domestic.

I went Ondeh Ondeh Making!

Did the whole hauling back the groceries bit and started kneeding.. I only remember making it once. But it looked edible. =)Meeting my guinea pig Lixin later so (*crosses fingers) I hope she finds them edible. Hey! If this works out well i might get adventurous again and try out other dim sum -y stuff.

On another random note, I remember keeping a Prayer Log book after the mission trip for stuff and people i want to pray about. It seems like there is so much stuff to ask for guidance for and so many people that i know need a little comfort from GOD. I'm so afraid if i miss someone out. Plus i really want to pray better so i figured i better do it often-Practice makes perfect. It bugs me that my prayers are kinda long whined and you can significantly tell i can get quite lost and try too hard to remember everything and sometimes i get totally distracted. Uurgh~

I dont know how soon it'll be before i get the hang of things.. but yeah.. I'll get there soon enough~ ( Displaying Glass-is-half-full-mentality)
When my little Ondeh's are done Mum wants to showcase them at Ah mas~ Hurrah!

Ta Dah!~


Thus i conclude,My little domestic Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment