Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Time flies..

I suddenly got reminded of my age again. Feeling Pangz of Old-liness like ezema Itching to come out and then suddenly reminding you like an allergy that you are allgeric to time.

Today i just feel rather random. So i thought i'd just share my randomness...

Really Thankful for GOD listening to my prayer. Thank goodness Didi's okay. He really is a pain in the butt. I;m feeling God's presence around me like a big coat of protection. I do know that sometimes when i fall into temptation however, i can feel he is a little upset. But on another day if i make it up to him he forgives me.. then i feel awful that i have sinned. Hee.. Kinda like mum using her guilt trip tactics on me.

I remember looking up the song As the Deer. As i sang it i was like.. Whats this gotta do with GOD. I sorta got a hunch roughly how it might possiblity link up. BUt i wasnt sure, so i searched. This is what i found.

Psalm 42:1-2 prayed,"As the deer pants for the water brooks, so pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God?" This should describe your thirst for God. That your soul-thirst is a sign of soul-growth. Get Thirsty!

__________________________________________________________________________

I am feeling rather thirsty for soul food.. so i turned to the Daily Bread, Music and God's Word(later on tonight)

Lately, American Idol Caught my ear.. ahha..

No comments:

Post a Comment