Monday, March 22, 2010

Mixed Up Monday


Mondays have always been a trying day for me everyone. Dont you think we all should just face head on in Super opposite mentality to fight off this psychologically draining day? Somewhere during the day this short flash of my new year resolution-( TO RELAX, NOT THINK, WORRY LESS) came flickering like a animated click me banner on a website.

Since i've been terribly swamped with thoughts on how to solve the work issues and overly stressed with womanly problem, i havent been following up with My GOD. I feel awful. =( When Fiona shared her session with GOD while reading the daily bread, I remembered My patient giving me a set of the daily bread somewhere in my room. So i rummaged through and found it. Read it in the morning just like Mushi says. I funny thing is that i do feel better after reading God's word and i feel more reassured. Even though i may not know what is planned out for me yet maybe not until the day is over. It still does bring me alot of comfort.

Besides work stressing me, also other random thoughts also. Hmm.. I must be Post PMS-ing. Cause Sam also triggered a nerve today. I just decided to shove it away, cos it was a Monday. (This rhymes.. how cool is that!) Anyways... I may be over stressing or fussy over nothing i guess. I feel like i'm complaining that there is too much air kinda feeling. Anyways i refuse to fall trap to my Grumpiness and to prove my innate glass-is-half-full attitude, I decided to not show my stressed like a prune face at work as much as i could, talk slowly not like a machine gun on a rampage, tried very hard to go home early so i can have more energy for the next days to come.

Orkut Scraps - Monday



Bottom Line: Mondays should be one of the happier day cos we are still basking in sunday's glory and rubbing off all the fun activities. Lets just hope it doesn't rain in the morning.(*crosses fingers)

No comments:

Post a Comment