Saturday, March 13, 2010

Update of Faith Growing Experience



A whirl wind of things happened the last 2 months of 2010. I felt the Ever Loving God and the Wrath of God (just a tinge) in my everyday life. Experienced his faithfulness and bathed in his glory! Took many leaps of faiths and landed in HIS safe arms. I feel the courage and that feeling again growing within me to trust HIM to guide me as each day passes. As i Pray and Googled about how to pray, I learnt to talk to him and how to honour him. I felt HIM using me to spread the gospel.(Something which i didnt expect would happen that fast, but i'm glad it did.) The mission trip was also fabulous. I saw HIS work through so many people during that journey.

Even though:
Relying and trusting is just so hard for me.
Thinking vs Feeling is obviously not a fair fight.

I 'll stay determined, and focus(cross fingers)
In the past i was Un-consciously Believing that i was just.. Lucky. =)
I'm glad now I am Consciously Aware- That it was all his plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment