Monday, June 21, 2010

1 week before the real world starts


Living in sabbatical and sabbath has always been one of the best goals i always wanted. Now that i have 1 week left.

I realise during the first week that :
1) Having the spare cash helps.
2) Not thinking just doing is more fun.
3) Volunteering is more tiring than working (experiencing the fish outta water)

2nd week
1) I cant believe the first week is gone!
2) Money is half gone! (cause savings and bills still need to be pumped in)
3) Spend less Do more is so tough! And lazing around experiencing the not working but i am at home resting is tougher...(i need to do something!)
4) church camp was eventful, tough to take effect, a cry fest, Change in paradigm

3rd week
1) OMG! Work 's next week! DIE! I shouldve created another checklist (fish outta water experience coming back again)
2) I need to fill up my appointments and really make use of the rest of the time. (text me to book me)
3) I cant wait for payday on the 25th! I need to feel rich again. ( Sadly its very insecure to be that dry on resources..)
4) Starting to feel like i am running outta time and need to complete my checklist!
5) Feeling that credit cards are evil

The Pen-ing down of random thoughts leads to... this list below
1) Get roller blades and madly learn them
2) Go running tml morning! no blaming the weather and stop praying that it will rain
3) Financial planning
4) Plan for next year's trip
5) Have tons of epiphanies
6) Go to XYZ to help out



No comments:

Post a Comment