Tuesday, June 22, 2010

God on the fast lane.


I think... He just spoke to me.

I itchy backside went to sneak peak on the daily bread tml cos i will normally read it in the morning then make sure i remember what God wants to tell me throughout the day and remind my self again before i sleep. So Guess what! It was exactly what i needed!
Reassurance from God.

Much of life is about “getting through” the trials and troubles that are inevitable in our sinful world. One of these trials is persecution. The disciples certainly found this to be true. They knew the good things that Jesus has ready for those who follow Him, but they met harsh resistance when they tried to tell others (Acts 14:5).

Those of us who have chosen God’s way, and who know from experience that it’s “a more excellent way” (1 Cor. 12:31), will persevere even when we have to go through danger and difficulty. By doing so, we show others a beautiful picture of God’s peace, mercy, and forgiveness. The joy that awaits will make our temporary discomfort worthwhile.

Its like he knows i need this! I love God.. He's so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment