Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Straying away from GOD?


I feel as if i have not been a good testament. Feeling kinda ashamed really. I havent done a decently long quiet time in awhile. I have on and off prayed. But i dont feel that i've told God everything i wanna tell him. I got LAZY! Urgh! And i dont like it! Sometimes i wonder if i am living a good testament as a christian to show mummy and family. Its so exhausting really to not sin. Even by trying suuupppper hard sometimes you will still sin. As i understand more and built up faith i am realising its getting tougher. Like Mu shi says the devil doesnt like that i'm growing so he comes to distract me. My most popular prayer request now, in fact only prayer request now is that i ask God to help keep me focus unto you and not stray. I wish i were more determined really.

Mei Mei is so encouraging. I love her.. She just flew from Nice to VERY NICE status already ahah.. I realise we are quite similar. To think i was so mature at her age ahha.. She gave me this verse 1 Corinthians 10:13 -No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

RBC's Daily bread:

Help me to walk so close to Thee
That those who know me best can see
I live as godly as I pray,
And Christ is real from day to day. —Ryberg


Pray Pray pray.. Must pray.. Sigh.. OKay PRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment