Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ferrero Rocher


I remembered a conversation with Sam about how some people are like hard on the outside and Mushy inside. Not very often in fact only the privileged sometimes get a sneak peak of the mushy side of these Hard.. HARD NUTS. Yours truly however is a self proclaimed privileged one! Its like i have a magnet specially attracting hard nuts with mushy insides. i love how i can poke around and then find their soft spot.

There are some NUTTY people who are just the opposite of this. Soft and frail looking on the outside.. but tough as nails inside. Just makes you wonder what they have been through.

The only similarity for both such types is that you have to prepare to listen to a Oh-so-heart-wrenching story to find out why their insides are so hard or so mushy. After which it just leaves you feeling so very heart heavy.

I'm special! I'm Ferrero Rocher. ( as much as i dont like chocolate, Ferrero Rocher can sometiems do it for me) I can be hard an crispy outside and all mushy like the ones under the sun. Or the ones right outta the fridge with tough insides and soft outsides. At different phases in life, i have been a Ferrero Rocher thrown in different scenarios.

I bet some of you are looking all smirk and thinking aww... She cant be that tough inside.. Stubborn maybe ahah.. I'd beg to differ. I'll have you know i'm a pretty solid nut. Before you start screaming -Independent Career Women.. EEKS! at me. There are times that as much as i try to stay calm outside. Sometimes i slip up and a tear or two sneaks out and a emotional burst happens. I'm a girl inside after all.. which also follows the fact that i love clean white sheets with many many different sized pillows and flowers and did i not mention i'd love to be courted!





Ha! Who would have thought i'd link this epiphany to the one thing i dont enjoy (besides coffee) ChoColate! EEw..

No comments:

Post a Comment