Thursday, April 15, 2010

I think I've been naughty..

Credits to Jennifer

Dear GOD,

I'm sorry to have made you upset. You must be very disappointed with me. I'm sorry lord for i have sinned. You know what i did wrong. I've so not been a good girl. =( Its so hard really, and i dont like it that i keep falling into the devil's trap. I want to be able to enjoy you're warm and giving glory. Please help me in my steps to you. I want to have a close bond with you. Please lord, help me keep focused unto you and show me the next few steps that you would like me to take. Lord, i know u will gracefully accept me into your arms once again. I know that there is nothing to separate our bond Lord. Thank you for dying on the cross for me and taking away my sins. Thank you for forgiving and re-forgiving me time and time again. GOD almighty! thank you for being my solid rock! my fortress and my deliverer!

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.- Psalm 18:2

2 comments: