Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My series of Many Coincidences that lead to GOD





There were too many coincidences that God paved out for me to finally find him.. Just wanted to share the few most recent(of which i can remember)

The Blind side..I love this show.. its a weird coincidence how i picked this movie out before i accepted Christ. And now.. it has a deeper meaning. click here for synopsis.

I remember loving and Humming to Plus One's Songs.. Corrine May's album. Spreading the love for these two fab CDs. Placing them both now in the clinic. Talk about spreading the gospel!

When new friends randomly ask if i was Christian back then. I'd often ask them why do they ask me that. Oddly they just said just because! or cause you look and act like one. This question coming from a non christian friend, sounded very queer to me.

In return i would ask- "Do Christians have a look? How can you tell from their actions?"
After being asked i often ponder. Its kinda like the Lord paving the path for me.. and he knows the best way for me to him is through my thoughts and pondering.. and curiosity.. ahah.. GOD's so smart that way.

Being Blur! and Super clumsy helped me realised his presence in my life too. Mum always tell me (Sha ren you Sha fu). When i always thought yeah.. thats it! I can only be like this and give this much. Somehow the road to the things i desire is paved out smoothly for me. I think it comes naturally for everyone to pray when in trouble. But i remember Thanking God too! For all the little obstacles he put in front of me. I think its maybe optimistic-glass-is-half-full syndrom input in me that is reacting out. I feel so proud now for truly believing in the "Good Side" of things. I always imagined it like this- God's putting this big rock in front of me now blocking everything in sight because he wants me to go in a different direction. This is His way of guiding me into the right path. Amazing how the back then "Good side" of things actually is "God's Way" of things.

Being totally logical and yet open minded about whats way beyond. Compelling! I know! This constant fight in me about logically saying to my self that there is no Beyond the Beyond that is looking out for me and that pure Luck and coincidence is the reason for my misfortunes or Lucky breaks, to the open minded inner me trying to take a stand and trying to justify that tingly feeling in me whenever Luck comes around.

Like Baby steps I remember i started Hoping first. Silly things like hoping I'd pass my test, Hoping my teacher falls sick. Hoping I'd not get caught eating this sweet!

to

Praying for all my bad things to go away or a peace of mind or guidance to get out of this mess to a blurry picture in my mind i call God.

to

Praying for every car accident i see on the road. Random praying for friend's and family members.

to

Seeking to find out who that blurry picture is.

I cant say that i have totally replaced Jesus in that blurry picture just yet. But i believe that He knows best for me. All these baby steps i am taking are solid steps to HIM! Just as Sam says (of something along the lines of this)-You don't need to know all the theory part before devoting. You just need to constantly seek him and enjoy his day for you.

I feel so fortune to be able to find you-GOD. And to be able to be saved by your grace! I'll share my journey here as God shows me the way and unravels his Perfect Will for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment