Monday, April 26, 2010

Life is unfolding


I wonder if this ever happens to you. If Life is like origami. You start folding and folding.. like building paths and gaining experiences and then to finish off you UNFOLD. Like unravelling the reason for all the bad things or good things that happen in the beginning in the folding stage.

I remember talking about my incidences that brought me to GOD. I realise that he has been hinting to me more than once. And most times i did not even realise. Now that i am consciously aware, I am slowly looking for bread crumbs and picking them up as i go. I feel so fortunate now.. to be able to have the thin layer of grey off my eyes.

The Food place that i go eat at Far east Plaza at work. Right next to it is the Christian Book store. I didnt realise till last week. HAahaha.. i've been eating there for so long man.. These incidences just make me smile really.. cause i can feel GOD's love.


No comments:

Post a Comment