Monday, April 5, 2010

Happiness


As much as possible i would like to be happy. Even when i try to make an effort to its just so tough these days. I know the remedy of all this. - Contentment.

I realise a while ago the feeling of content is something that i yearn for. Its important to feel contentment as it can lessen resentment, disappointment, sore sore muscles, wrinkles and not to mention LESS nit-picky!

Lets do an equation now yeah..

So if CONTENTMENT = LESS Disappointment/Resentment/Sore Muscles/Wrinkles/Less Nit-picky

And i like being less of everything on the right side of the equation.. then.. I really.. REALLY! should just be thankful and fulfill with what i have now yeah?

I am sure its just me. Feeling like i have to save the world again and be the best in every situation. i am just not very forgiving towards myself. The amount of pressure i place on my shoulders in terms of task and responsiblities and goals might as well be equilvalent to two bags of rice. Cutting myself slack is just not in my nature. I know.. i'll need to work smarter and be less volunteering. But thats gonna be tough too. The latter is at least.

Please help me Lord be more focus unto you and not other Gods! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment