Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday Wishes in April


Sam was sharing that he would be in Aussie again from September to December this year again. After concluding that we'd be missing his birthday this year again. Outta randomness I sang him a PRE-birthday song. Outta secondary randomness, i made him sing one for me too.. ROFL..

I cant help it .. our birthdays are 10 days apart. I told him that i want an oven. Told him that its an investment for his tummy. Haha.. I think i may have spoke too fast ahah.. I should have asked for a more girly thing.. ahha. An Oven is so Oh Ba San!! Or at least very housewivey.. After i said that out loud, I was just thinking.. "Aiyah.. I should ask him for something shiny or super girly mah..Tsk!" I like how we can just ask for birthday presents now.. ahha.. its so much easier now.

Sometimes, I like how we put $$ aside and just get things for each other even when there isn't an occasion for it. Just-because-gifts are the best gifts really. It comes with a feeling. Kinda like a small pleasant mini surprise cum I just thought of you so i got this feeling. This odd feeling is normally accompanied by a Awww... U shouldnt have moment.

Oouh OouH! I just randomly thought of what justin said to me in Poly. (side track: GOSh! I miss him!)

He said to me: " Everyone should have a stephanie."

I so miss that dear boy! See.. He said this.. Just beacause! And yes he got a BIG... SMILE from me.. then he pounce on me a Big Justin Hug.


No comments:

Post a Comment