Thursday, April 29, 2010

I think i am scaring mum...




After Watching this episode today. Mum panicked for me. The guy Lucas was suppose to help the lead girl become more womanly and have more success in her blind dates.

Lucas says dress for a date not a work meeting; A woman's bag is her life ( No Work notes!); Mind your body language and dont distance yourself from others; Dont volunteer to work late-Work is not your life;be more endearing overall.

I'm so screwed right. Haha.. How in the world am will i ever bring a small bag! I have got too much books to carry around! And err.. Work is kinda everything.. its so hard to detach myself from it.. I was sweating when this show was playing on man.. Its like a "Ouuh-Oh" checklist ahha..

Anyways, I had a good 5 min nagging till i scooted off to my room to write this. i wanted to reassure mum but.. I think ermm.. its kinda complicated ahah.. So when things straighten out a bit then i'll show her my living-breathing reassurance.


No comments:

Post a Comment